Friday, April 20, 2018

[ORDER] LOVE YOURSELF: Tear

ORDER PERIOD: April 20th~undetermined

$16USD per album (excluding shipping and Paypal fees)

Hello everyone! This is the information post for the LOVE YOURSELF:Her album order held by @skyetokki.

As always, I would like to clarify that I am holding orders so that I can purchase albums for fansigns. I would like to stress that I always sell the albums I purchase at a discounted rate (compared to the list price in Korean physical stores) and that I never make profits through these orders. If you have suspicions or doubts please contact me before making your own assumptions! Do feel free to pass on by if you do not agree with my order terms.

Due to the competitiveness of online fansign entries, I will not be buying most of these albums during the online preorder period. Please keep this in mind when making your order! Most (if not all) of my purchases will come from physical stores.

I always want to be transparent with my buyers, as I am eternally grateful for your decision to purchase through me and I wouldn't be able to do this without all of you. So thank you for your decision to order with me! Your support is much appreciated.

Check out this form for order details!

No comments:

Post a Comment